Disney

Disney

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

84 Days!

Just 84 days left. Wow! Time is going by so fast and so slow at the same time.

Not gonna lie, I'm extremely jealous of those of you arriving in Orlando now who are doing Fall Advantage. I had a hard time originally deciding between Fall and FA. I decided to do Fall so I could take classes this summer before moving to Florida. But it turns out I'm not taking any classes after all, so a part of me wishes I had just signed up to do FA. But it's all good.

I just need to figure out how to pass the time. I've got about 2 and a half months left. I have a good job, but I work 8 to midnight every day so I still have a hard time keeping myself entertained during the day.

It's gonna definitely be hard to leave my job. It pays really well and has good benefits. It's my favorite job I've ever had. But I think it'll be worth leaving for the experience at Disney. I really want to get away from home for a few months. So I definitely think Disney will be good for me.

It's still a ways away, but I have started making plans for my arrival. I have booked a room at the Holiday Inn Sunspree. I'll be arriving with my dad on August 6th. We're gonna go to Universal Studios on that Saturday and check out the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. That's gonna be awesome. Then Sunday morning I will probably go shopping for the things I can't fit on the plane. Sunday night should be awesome. I'm looking forward to meeting you all at the pre check-in dinner. I haven't had a lot of time to talk to many people, but I think it's happening at the Pop Century resort. It's gonna be awesome to meet all my new roomies. I've talked with them a bit on facebook and they all seem really chill.

I haven't booked a plane ticket yet. So I'll be sure to post about it when I do. I'm still waiting to see if I can find something cheap.

Anyways, those of you arriving in Orlando now, good luck! I'll see you there in a couple months!

1 comment: