Disney

Disney

Sunday, May 9, 2010

My Disney Blog

I decided to go ahead and make a blog to keep everyone updated on my Disney stuff. I haven't ever used this site before. So it might take me a little while to get used to. But I'll update it as often as I can with Disney stuff. So thanks for checking it out!

I'm still going to do my Vlog on Youtube (youtube.com/LoganHeapWDWCP), but I just wanted something simpler I could update more often. Also, feel free to ask me anything at formspring.me/LoganHeapWDWCP.

1 comment:

  1. Blogs i'm sure are easier then vlogs lol i still haven't started a vlog bc of the time :P

    I'm gonna follow ur blog, if you like to read blogs like i do feel free to check mine out as well i just started one as well.

    http://myadventureisoutthere.blogspot.com/

    Goodluck this summer & may the "Disney Stuff" Commence ;)

    ReplyDelete