Disney

Disney

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Time Needs To Go Faster

There's still over 2 months to go... Since I decided not to do a summer semester of school, I kind of regret not choosing Fall Advantage because the wait is killing me. Oh well, I'll just have to make sure to have a killer summer before Orlando.

All of you who have already arrived and are giving updates in your blogs/vlogs/facebook, THANK YOU. I cant tell you how much time I waste online reading everything. It sounds like everyone is already having a blast! I cant wait to be there too.

So for those of you waiting, like me, what are you doing to pass the time? I have a job, but even that doesn't seem to help time go faster. As each day goes by, I start thinking more and more about the College Program. I dont know how I will be able to make it another 70+ days. Oh well. The wait will be well worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment